Fire-Lite Alarms is proud to sponsor the October 10th Webinar by NFPA. We encourage anyone in the Life Safety industry to listen in to this important update on code changes.
Title: 2012 NFPA 101®: Life Safety Code® Changes
Time: 12:30–2:00 (ET)
Attend this updated session to learn about major changes in the 2012 edition of NFPA 101®: Life Safety Code®, such as:
- The complete high-rise protection package required for all new high-rise buildings
- Modified means of egress requirements for normally unoccupied building service equipment support areas
- Carbon monoxide alarm/detection systems required for new residential-use occupancies
- “Cultural change” revisions to health care occupancies that provide a more home-like environment
- Get answers to your questions from the Life Safety Code experts.
Who Will Benefit:
Professionals concerned with life safety compliance including: facility managers, inspectors, safety directors, engineers, architects, designers, risk managers, facility consultants, and project managers
Continuing Education Units:
This session offers 0.2 CEU value. Certificates of attendance are emailed to all session participants the day after the session. Registration is only through NFPA’s link.