Lite-Configurator is an easy to use FREE program that allows you to configure a bill of materials for Fire-Lite’s addressable and conventional control panels. The Lite-Configurator tool Version 2.6.2 has been updated to include the new SWIFT™ Wireless addressable devices. In addition to SWIFT™ Wireless support, we have improved the support for low frequency by updating the B200SR-LF Low Frequency Sounder Base and the new ISO-6 Six Fault Isolator Module.
With the Lite-Configurator tool, you can:
- Create a bill of material for addressable and conventional control panels
- Select and edit parts from the parts catalog
- Generate a formatted report with a customized header from your bill of materials
- Export your bill of materials to MS Excel or MS Access
- Create a full set of battery calculations based on your configuration
- Print data sheets from the Bill of Materials screen.
To get started with the latest version of Lite-Configurator, click here to download the software.
Visit our website to learn more about Windows®-based software tools designed to assist Fire-Lite customers in the day-to-day business of selling and supporting fire alarm systems.
About the Author
George Goral is a NICET Level II Fire Products Application Specialist for Honeywell Fire Safety. He has 8 years of experience in technical support of fire alarm control panels including software support and the new SWIFT Wireless product line.